Bayside Council is committed to ensuring everyone has the opportunity to have a say and can access the information needed to participate meaningfully.
Social Pinpoint is committed to creating meaningful web products that can be used by all users, regardless of their ability or circumstance. We endeavour to make our web products as accessible as possible and follow the WCAG Guidelines to guide us on creating compliant outputs. Our current target is Level AA compliance.
Support to access information and participate
Bayside Council's Community Engagement team are here to help. If you would like any of the information on this site in another format, or you would like assistance with a submission, please contact us at email@example.com.
Council also use the Userway accessibility widget to make our site more user-friendly. Click the purple icon at the top of each page to choose from a broad range of accessibility features.
Let us know if you have difficulties using this site
Whilst we have spent a lot of time making sure our software is accessible, we are not perfect! If you find anything on the site difficult to use please let us know by emailing Bayside Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help us get better understand and resolve your difficulty, please provide as much of the following information as you can when you contact us:
- The URL for the page you are having problems accessing
- Details about what you were trying to do, and why it was difficult or impossible to do it
- Details about your computer and software (if you don't know, maybe a friend, relative, or colleague can help you). This includes:
- the operating system you are using, and the version; for example, Windows Vista, Mac OS X, or Linux Ubuntu 9.10
- the browser software you use to view the Web, and the version; for example, Internet Explorer 6 (IE 6), Firefox 3.5, Chrome 126.96.36.199, Opera 10, Safari 4.0.4, etc.
It would also be helpful to include any settings you have customised in your browser, for example, the font size, any assistive technology that you use, for example, a screen reader, screen magnification software, voice recognition software etc.
All constructive feedback regarding the accessibility or usability of this website is very welcome and will be carefully considered.
If you, or someone you, know needs further assistance, please contact Bayside Council's Community Engagement team at email@example.com.